BLOCKO has attended the Gartner IT Symposium, the world’s largest conference for CIOs.
Gartner has presented the following 10 IT trends that will lead to 2020 and beyond during the one of the most important sessions, ‘Gartner Top Strategic Predictions for 2020 and Beyond‘
Gartner Top Strategic Predictions for 2020 and Beyond
- Through 2023, 30% of IT organization will extend BYOD policies with “being your own environment” as BYOE
- By 2023, the number of people with disabilities employed will triple due to AI and emerging technologies reducing barriers to access
- By 2024, the WHO will identify online shopping as an additive disorder
- By 2024 AI identification of emotions will influence more then half of the online advertisements you see
- By 2023, individual activities will be tracked digitally by an internet of behavior
- By 2023, 40% of professional workers will orchestrate their business application experiences and capabilities like they do their music streaming experience
- By 2025, 50% of people with a smartphone but with out a bank account will use a mobile-accessible-cryptocurrency account
- By 2023, up to 30% of world news and video content will be authenticated as real by blockchain countering Deep Fake technology
- By 2023, a self regulating association for oversight of AI and machine learning designers will be established in at least 4 of the G7 countries
- Digital transformation initiatives will take large traditional enterprises on average twice as long and cost twice as much as anticipated
Blockchain technology has selected among Gartner Top Strategic Predictions.
As marketplaces and social media platforms supporting cryptocurrency payments, there will be a lot of movements toward cryptocurrency world-widely, and e-commerce will be facilitated even more in areas where traditional capital market has no access. Therefore, by 2025, 50% of people who don’t have bank accounts but use smartphones will use Mobile Cryptocurrency.
The development of social media has also accelerated the speed of false information spread. Regarding associations and governments have be empowered by the new technology in responds to the fake news. So by 2023, Blockchain will be deployed by up to 30% of the world’s news and video content to certify the reliability.
Gartner says that blockchain has the potential to re-organize the industries by enabling trust realization, transparency delivery, and value exchange across the business ecosystem, potentially reducing costs, reducing transaction time and improving cash flow.
Blockchain is expected to be used more in areas that require transparency and fairness.