AERGO Enterprise is a blockchain platform that is optimally designed for enterprise use.
The most crucial factor that an enterprise should consider in introducing blockchain is the continuity of its businesses. The blockchain platform for enterprise use must be capable of fulfilling the requirements that are needed to be met in order for the actual business and service to be performed. AERGO Enterprise provides the blockchain platform that is optimally designed for enterprise use. Much more than a basic framework, the blockchain platform provided by AERGO Enterprise proposes a system that takes both business continuity and scalability and into consideration and provides a stable operating environment.
1. Optimization of fast data processing
– Consensus algorithm that fits the network environment
– Ensured stability and completeness of transactions
2. System design convenience for constructing an efficient infrastructure
– Supports a variety of development forms
– Provision of integrated SDK and IDE
– SQL based Smart Contract development and data management
3. Security and stability at the level of enterprise compliance requirements
– Set-up of node and transaction
– Data encryption for privacy protection
4. Enterprise-level systemic operations / management tools
– Web-based independent, integrative management GUI Tool
– Enhanced Admin functionality for Install / Config / Operation control
5. Expandable business model
– Anchoring that can be linked to a public blockchain
– Provision of various domain applications for general purposes
– Designing a token economy for enterprises with Merkle Bridge
AERGO Enterprise Manager
AERGO Enterprise Manager is a management tool that supports stable system operations through real-time blockchain performance monitoring. Blockchain’s own technology enables high-standard integrated monitoring and provides ease of management for blockchain node operation and installation.
1. Install the blockchain node in one click
AERGO Enterprise Manager is a blockchain management tool that lets you configure your network with just a click in less than 10 minutes, without separately installing an agent.
2. Strengthens integrated administrator management
According to each user, you can classify user-specific rights and limits, enabling integrated management that is subdivided based on services, specific chains, etc.
3. Easy management of projects and groups
By creating and managing nodes by project and group, microservice is implemented, and the blockchain environment and management system optimized for consortium form is supported.
4. Real-time Blockchain Infrastructure Monitoring
With real-time monitoring of blocks, detailed transaction information and system infrastructure, this integrated dashboard environment ensures operating service quality and provides analysis data for error prevention.
5. Provides alerts through multiple channels
Depending on the cause and incident, the person-in-charge will be notified via email and Slack Messenger such that each specific situation can be managed promptly.
6. Increase the operational efficiency of current IT personnel
AERGO Enterprise Manager allows for easy operation based on Korea’s first Web UI. It enables one-stop blockchain management, increasing productivity by deploying and operating current IT personnel.
AERGO Enterprise Manager
AERGO Enterprise Manager(AEM) login interface
Admin_Intuitive and integrated GUI operating environment
Admin_Blockchain node dashboard in one glance
Monitoring_Monitoring of all blockchain nodes in dashboard form
Scan_View individual and overall network status, view detailed information by chain
Scan_Check detailed information by block/transaction/account
The AERGO Connect browser wallet has built-in management of native AERGO tokens on the network and provides access to functions like staking and voting. Install it over at Chrome’s web store.
1. Local encrypted private key storage: This means your credentials never leave your computer.
2. Ability to manage accounts on multiple AERGO blockchains
3. Send transactions, both value transfers and contract calls with the support for governance transactions (Staking, Voting)
4. Export and Import encrypted keystore files
5. DApp API: Interact with enabled websites directly
6. Experimental: Connect Ledger hardware wallet
Why do many Blockchain PoCs say that Blockchain technology is immature?
Unlike Fabric, which slows down as the number of connected networks increases, AERGO Enterprise shows improved performance. It also supports both public and private to meet the needs of enterprise customers. We offer our self-developed codes through open-source. Developers from database companies develop powerful management tools and core engines, with their accumulated experience.
Product Lines of
Admin (Install / Settings)