The enterprise blockchain platform market is still in its infancy. While some open-source platforms hold most of the market share, we don’t expect to have a single dominant platform.
Now, even if only one platform is adopted, the blockchain platform will gradually be interoperable and transferred to the back-end protocol.
When introducing blockchain in the enterprise, the most important thing is a flexible platform.
So what strategy should we take when we need to bring blockchain to our organization?
– Action item for Decision-Makers Adopting Blockchain
– Blockchain Platform Market Trend
– The Problem of ‘Scalability’ that Enterprise Blockchains Must Resolve
– Risks In Choosing The Right Blockchain Platform
– Things To Consider In Optimizing Enterprise Blockchain